FPJ's Ang Probinsyano (English: FPJ's The Provincial Man/Brothers) is a 2015 Philippine television action-drama series that hit on the country's second to the longest airing drama of all time. It is topbilled by Coco Martin and with his ensemble casts. On May 2019, the series is now available on Netflix with 50 episodes on the first season. As of August 8, 2019, the series has reached its 1000th episodes that ran for four years since September 28 of 2015. However, the series might end in March 2020 due to the expiration of contract of the television network ABS-CBN.
The first season of the series tackles Ador's death, Cardo's life and the various crime cases happened in the country and in the regions. It ran about 262 episodes prior for ttosecond chapter of the series. There were numerous crime cases reported by the series such as human and drug trafficking, murder, robbery and sexual indications implied from the other theme, but obviously censored from being banned.
Second season talks about the conviction of Cardo and avenging his brother, Ador, seeking justice and for Carmen. It is the apparent time of Tomas' death before Cardo's trial, and the resolution of Joaquin's role as a second to the main villain of the series, after marriage to Alyanna and Cardo at night.
- Ramil Taduran was a bigtime syndicate inside the Bilibid prison while Tomas plots to know him personally to steal his throne.
Cardo's return as a military trooper of the department. This leads to the direction that tackles the existence of Terrorists and Rebellions roughly hitting the city's security and a continuous bombardment during his encounter with the supposedly known vigilante group named Pulang Araw (Red Sun, in English).
Cardo joins Pulang Araw and the resolution of the Rebellion and Terrorism Arc which the other traitors of the vigilante are orchestrating behind the troubles that would tarnish the name Pulang Araw. The remaining good members realized the real situation of the group and the incident from Mateo de Silva and Don Emilio's operation for drugs, weapons and corruption. This would catapult Mateo from Senator to President.
Fifth season revolves Political Arc that made appearance to some known political positions such as President, Vice-President, Secretaries, Mayors, Barangay Captains and Councilors which had some corruptive powers to malign the name of the Dalisays and the Vendetta. It also talks about the fixing marriage between Cardo and Alyanna, on the other hand of Marco, the son of a bad Vice-President Lucas, is being a third-party of the complicated couple.
- Vice President Lucas Cabrera introduces his second family namely; Catherine, his wife, with three sons namely; Brandon and Marco.
- President Oscar Hidalgo introduces his first family to Lucas namely; Marissa, his wife, with two daughters namely; Mary Grace and Aubrey, including Yohan as his only son.
- Marco revealed that he has a mental illness which Catherine tried to go back in toerica for safety matters.
- Oscar is arguing with Lucas from not bailing Lucas' son, Brandon filing some attempted cases. This, time Lucas decided to take down Oscar and family.
- Oscar is threatened by Lucas' plan with the help of the new ally Police Director General Alejandro Terante during his Alumni Homecoming.
- Renato's cunning wakened Lucas as his loyal right hand.
- Jerome and Rigor joins Vendetta.
- Marco is trying to convince Alyana as his girlfriend. He also decided to marry her.
- Alyana's dad is concerned and aware to what Alyana and Marco having together. Virgie denies that Marco has no psychological problem.
The realization of Oscar Hidalgo from the real situation of the country which meant to decide he joins with the supposedly known vigilante group named Vendetta led by Romulo. It also details about the post-existence of the massive rebellion recurring from the provincial state of Sto. Nino. It is the re-emerging of Don Emilio's fake death but by acting as Senior Gustavo Torralba, by an anonymity.
- A psychopath Marco, son of Lucas Cabrera, died from the assault encountering and racing with Vendetta.
- Vice Mayor Adonis Dimaguiba forced and convinced by the corruptive Vice President Albert Hernandez to turn back to believe Vendetta are heinous criminals including Cardo's family.
- Adonis died from Brandon Cabrera's secret operation. His last words were confirmed as to confess his true feelings to Margie.
- Margie also died from Brandon's plan through foul-play jeepney accident.
- The now re-emerged Don Emilio as Senior Gustavo failed to secure his business from detecting his men as traitors and went to backfire Cardo. He almost died from it and failed to continue to fly farther in his chopper to escape. Confirmed to be burnt, but the corpse was not confirmed to see in public.
- Alakdan raped Bubbles to use her for their future dreams.
- Madonna Amor, Gustavo's girlfriend, betrayed him at last for being charmed from his expensive treasures he hid inside the secured vault.
- Romulo and Diana are now getting married after their proposal for a long time.
- Oscar's daughter, Aubrey, died from the battle of the Vendetta against the wild rebels, Baldo and Tanggol.
- Baldo was defeated by Romulo with a javelin and Tanggol was taken down by Cardo from their multiple punches.
- Homer was defeated as he surrenders everything became speechless. One shot from both two legs and a single shot from the head by Cardo.
- Lucas Cabrera gets killed from the numerous bullets he got. Renato survives from the raid of Vendetta.
- The Vendetta surrendered from the public and learning about Oscar having survived from the faked death being plotted by Lucas.
- Oscar granted a presidential pardon on Vendetta from their heroism against the Cabrera's administration.
The restoration of Oscar's Presidency from the downfall of Cabrera's mighty hand. Cardo and the Vendetta finally returns to the police and others lately given a work for serving the country. This now tackles another kind of various crime cases involving corruption in the country, following the emerging of the Western syndicates.
- Lily Ann Cortez uses Hipolito and Hidalgo for masking up her secret works in syndicates.
- Major Victor Basco appeared as one of the most active knocker police agent to combat crimes.
- Diana Olegario continuously spits sarcastic words to Lily, doubted that Lily already has a plan to kill her known friends.
- Lazaro Enriquez reveals himself as one of the Pulang Araw's traitors under the name Uwak (Crow in English)
- Alias Bungo (Skull in English) troubles the country by robbery and avenging his late twin brother, David Madarang, killed from Ador's various operation. His true name is Dante Madarang.
- Major Alexandra Romero appeared as a sexiest police encountered; one of the girls who likes Cardo
- Bubbles became pregnant
- Jerome finally confessed his true feelings to Bubbles. And the one being suited, accepted the confession leading them to become in-relationship.
- Barangay Captain Bart allies with the corruptive Councilor Gina Magtanggol, leading to Cardo's family a major problem where she could evict from the region out of her sight for the sake of her secret illegal operations.
- Domengsu appeared as the next asset of Cardo's police operations.
- Cardo's family decides to open their large eatery named Flora's Garden.
- Barangay Captain Bart planned to let his ally put laxative on the food from Flora's Garden, which is to be blamed like Cardo's family is threatening their town.
- Elizabeth doubts Lily too; also getting jealous from tagging Oscar and Lily.
- Bolit, who was an ally of Bungo, failed from their illegal drug operation in Barangay Sapang Bato, because of Domengsu's infiltration.
- Chikoy's death has confirmed; stabbed by Bungo.
- Basco's men died; replaced with bad-vibe policemen.
- Hipolito encounters three unknown rich men namely; Jacob, Migz and Lance, who ended up allies for taking down what he wants.
- Domengsu infiltrates Bungo's house with the culprit and his cohorts. He overheard about Bungo's intentions and their hideout. Domengsu was almost identified as the messenger of Cardo and got to inform back to Cardo's.
- Cardo supposedly dead by raiding Bungo's hideout; but got survived from five bullet shots and three knife stabs.
- Bungo starts going crazy after Cardo's survival has reported. He started robbing and murdering civilians.
- Lily becomes one of the presidential advisers of Oscar.
- Major General dela Cruz discussed a new mission; serial killing happening in the country.
- Jane Sebastian appeared as the victim of the serial killer.
- Jacob's brother, Ronald, died from the serial killer, suspecting Jane as the culprit.
- Jane's revelation of having multiple personality disorder. She got four of them; one who is normal, Lovely who is childish, Kuya who is aggressive and Maureen who is lustful.
- Jane was forced by Cardo to exclusively live into his house for a temporal safety while the serial killer remains unscathed.
- Task Force Agila squeezed out information about Jane and then ran to Cardo's house until they find she was escaping. Jane cornered and revealed her changing identity as Amir shoots her from attempting killing Cardo. They failed in helping her disorder.
- Juan as a new character appeared for the foreign international syndicate.
- Amir and Cardo ended their misunderstandings from Basco wanting them to stop over with it.
- Three new policewomen replaced from the downfall of the two policewomen and the resignation of the other two.
- Bungo negotiates with Lazaro but lately kicked out from his indiscipline.
- Alex Romero died from Bungo's hands.
- A final battle with Bungo, dueled with Cardo by his hometown at Sitio Kasagaran, and later killed himself with his attached bomb along with Task Force Agila. The police are unscathed from the explosion.
- Police officer Samantha Salazar, one who replaced the policewomen, died from the shot of Bungo.
- Cardo's wife, Alyana, forced to run for the election of their Barangay, only to lose the strap of the corruptive Barangay Captain and the Councilor. She decided to run and filed her candidacy.
- Chloe, Jacob's girlfriend, got captured by the Task Force Agila as they raided Jacob's negotiation with the foreigners.
- Chloe got survived from the skirmish clout of Renato's men in a sniping target. She is ready to reveal being the witness from joining Renato and Jacob's compound.
- Lily's new ally named Meilin, she was from China. She was there for Lily's protection.
- During the raid of the Task Forces, Lance, Mr. Miller and Mr. Jamir were shot and dead leaving Renato, Juan and Jacob escaped and survived. Meanwhile, Juan void of everything he has.
- Oscar finally proposes to Lily surprisingly.
- Juan rented the lot near Cardo's house to observe as he pretends on being a stranger.
- Alyana won the election and elected as the new Barangay Captain of Brgy. Pag-asa.
- Chloe died from the ambush of Renato.
- Ex-Barangay Captain Bart urged to let his men shot Alyana dead along with Cardo. But, the men succeeded their task ass Alyana and Bubbles were the victims. Alyana at the left shoulder and Bubbles on her pregnant tummy.
- Bubbles' baby that she carried was announced dead.
- The two corruptive Barangay politicians were all successfully arrested.
- Domengsu survived from the raid with the transaction of syndicates and meanwhile he was assigned by Cardo to take care of Alyana instead.
- A new resident resides by the Barangay of Cardo. A lady renter Krista, who will have some connections with the mysterious businessman Stanley.
- Lazaro making out survive from the arms of Lily, who betrayed him.
- Cedric, who was Lazaro's ally, was now part of Lily's protectors.
- Lily and Renato reunited their forces back from their betrayal for a long time.
- Oscar and Lily are now getting married. However, he was shot by Lazaro in disguise after leaving the church from the wedding. Meanwhile, Krista's husband, Stanley, was revealed as the boss of a particular crime happening in the country.
- Lazaro succeeds in raping Lily using his force and probably becoming pregnant at some point.
- Lazaro died after telling the polices that Lily has something fishy about her.
- Diana, Delfin and the Task Forces are now investigating Lily from what Lazaro's last words uttered before his final breath.
- Stanley revealed as the leader of the loan-shark syndicate kidnapping all young people to be carried by the white van.
- Meanwhile, Judge Arturo Padua returns on the life of Cardo as he and his family resides by their Barangay. It seems that the minions of Konsehala and Kap. Bart returned and became Arturo's recruited new minions.
- Renato and Jacob's plot now is to make President Oscar accidentally took the ecstasy drug in order to have plans with Lily and control within her.